Andrei Lozovik, Shareholder
Certified Public Accountant
Georgia License: CPA024506
Andrei Lozovik is licensed a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the Georgia. He is also Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). Andrei brings in extensive hands-on experience with preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP. He is versatile in the implementation and management of controller functions, including budgeting and forecast analysis; cash flow management; payroll, purchasing and 1099 vendor management; fixed asset tracking; review and preparation of general ledger account reconciliations.
Andrei’s strong foundation in the technical aspects of auditing (internal controls, risk assessment and general/application controls) make him ideal candidate for review of your new and existing business processes. His well-developed project management and talent evaluation skills will compliment any team. Andrei is proficient with statistical data and data mining tools (IDEA, ACL, MS Access, MS Excel Pivot tables and charts) and has a keen aptitude for analyzing and processing large amounts of data.
Audit Manager, McElderry & Associates, LLC, Atlanta, GA [2010-2011]
- Plan, lead and execute review engagements for private companies. Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
- Manage client accounts, including billing, fee analysis and new service development.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual responsibilities of a controller for multiple clients: supervising client accounting personnel in General Ledger closings, completing bank account reconciliations, preparing management financial statements, designing and implementing accounting policies and procedures, coordinating the preparation of government compliance reports (1099’s, payroll, property tax and business licensing reports).
- Develop and implement quality control manual for McElderry & Associates, LLC to comply with the AICPA’s Statement on Quality Control Standards No. 7 A Firm’s System of Quality Control for professional service firms & practices performing audits, reviews and compilations.
Internal Audit Supervisor, Georgia Pacific, Atlanta, GA [2008 – 2010]
- Drive value through governance related audit activity and valued added projects.
- Assist in the evaluation and improvement in risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
- Analyze and assess complex service contract issues and make audit recommendations.
- Draft management reports, gage client expectations and project needs by establishing relationships with division-level management across multiple functional areas and identifying project opportunities.
- Manage vendor negotiations and support recoveries of potential overpayments.
- Lead complex projects, including the preparation, follow-up and wrap-up; supervise and review work of other auditors.
- Display strong project management skills with the ability to drive forward multiple assignments to completion.
Start-up Business Owner, International Work Force Inc., Atlanta, GA [2007-2008]
- Establish the financial objectives and corporate strategy for the start-up company that provides recruiting services for clients in niche markets and employment services to highly qualified candidates.
- Set annual budget, prepare monthly financial statements, and corporate tax returns.
- Develop policies and procedures according to GAAP and corporate guidelines, and provide departmental oversight for compliance with both.
- Expand the candidate and client networks leading to diversified revenue streams, manage operating costs, and increase gross profit. Establish relations and negotiate service contracts with international business partners.
Inspections Staff, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Atlanta, GA [2006 –2007]
- Participate in the execution of inspection programs to make sure registered public accounting firms have audited issuers by US GAAP and PCAOB standards – review SEC filings (10Ks, 10Qs); interview audit firm partners and personnel; review audit workpapers, report findings and make recommendations for improvements.
- Draft inspection reports summarizing findings identified during an inspection, and issue findings to the firms.
- Assist with special projects such as developing inspection programs and restatement projects.
Senior Audit Associate, Dixon Hughes PLLC, Atlanta, GA [2002 –2006]
- Supervise and manage workload of mixed teams consisting of internal auditors and client staff.
- Audit quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements for compliance with US GAAP, including comprehensive disclosures, analysis of results, and prepare formal management discussion and analysis. Client portfolio concentrated in manufacturing, financial services, insurance, healthcare industries and benefit plans.
- Present audit and internal control findings to management and draft audit reports to the board of directors.
- Develop audit programs; plan and execute audit fieldwork using CAAT’s (computer-assisted audit techniques) including IDEA and ACL; prepare financial statements and footnotes for privately held clients.
- Document and test internal controls and financial systems, verifying the integrity of all systems, processes and data in accordance with SOX 404 requirements.
Master of Accountancy, The Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina (3.8 GPA) 
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of South Carolina (3.9 GPA) 
- Double major: Accounting and Management Science (Management of Information Systems)